- Accounting Services
- Tax Planning
- Self Assessment
- Intuit Quickbooks
- New Business Start-Up
- Management Information & Reporting
- Corporation Tax
- Credit Control
- CIS Services
- Child Benefit Self Assessment
- Fee Protection
Payroll can be complex; you may not have the time or interest in administering this area of your business. If you think it would make your life easier, we would be happy to take this burden away from you.
You can provide us with details of your employees’ salaries and we can agree a format for presentation of the information to them.
We will run your payroll, email you a summary and once you confirm that everything is as it should be, we will post / email you or your employees the payslips, depending on your preferences. You can use the payroll summary to pay your staff.
We then submit your Real Time Information (RTI) report to HMRC.
Our service can be summarised as follows:
- Customised payslips
- Weekly, monthly, fortnightly or four-weekly
- Departmental reports
- Dealing with payroll set-up, leavers and starters
- Provision of analysis of staff costs
- PAYE returns for the Revenue
- Assistance with automated payment set-up to your employees
- CIS returns completed by us
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, ex-gratia and termination payments
- We look after statutory sick pay or maternity pay calculations and deal with student loan deductions.
And at year end...
- Employer Year End Return
- Employee summary P60’s and P14’s
- P11D benefit and expenses returns
If you have any questions, or for more information call us on 01622 745629. You can also sign up for our free newsletter.
WE’VE PARTNERED WITH INTUIT QUICKBOOKS ONLINE
Quickbooks Online is #1 cloud accounting solution for small business worldwide. Here’s how it could benefit your business too: